Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

Problem adding to web gallery from smart album

153 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2006 9:42 AM by Adrian Ziemkowski RSS
Adrian Ziemkowski Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Apr 16, 2006 9:42 AM
Does anybody else have problems with adding photos to a Web Gallery from a Smart Album with "Ignore stack groupings" enabled? Besides the annoyance of creating new versions... mine simply aren't being added.

I have a smart album with 30 or so photos and "Ignore stack groupings" checked. I then select any number of them and create a new web gallery. New versions will be created for all of the selected photos, but only one or two will be added to the gallery. Same thing when I drag-n-drop one-by-one from the smart album... yet another version of the photo is created but nothing gets added to the web gallery.

When I hover my mouse over the web gallery, it says "39 Versions" next to the name... yet only two show up.

When I do all this without that option checked, it works fine.

Powerbook G4 1.5   Mac OS X (10.4.6)   Aperture 1.1

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.