Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't see video in one particular web !!!

Hi there,

I'm doing this course on my MacBook Air 13 inch bought mid 2012 (OS X 10.8.2):

http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/excel-help/pivottable-i-get-started-with-pivot table-reports-in-excel-2007-RZ010205886.aspx?section=6

and unfortunatelly I can't see the videos (only in this course...every other website is fine....but not in the office.microsoft.com one...and I have Flash Player installed in my MacBook Air). I get this message:

"Macromedia Flash Player 7 or later is required to play this video.Install Flash Player"

and this one:

"The operation couldn't be completed. The file is not a movie file (-2048)."

I have Adobe Flash Player, Flip4mac and Silverlight installed already (all latest version). I tried the link in Safari, Firefox and Chrome and I can't see the video in any of them. I've checked that everything is enable: Plug-ins...

I've also checked on a friends Windows notebook and he can see the video. Then the problem won't be from the website. The problem is with my MacBook Air.

How come if I have Flash Player installed is asking me to Install it? It's installed and working for any other webiste I check.

How can I fix it to be able to see the video of this particular link in my MacBook Air?

Thank you so much.

MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Oct 24, 2012 10:49 PM

There are no replies.

I can't see video in one particular web !!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.