Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi. I am building a website with the White template. Does anyone know which typeface was used by Apple on the heading index? (I would like to repeat the index at the bottom of my pages).

Hi I am building a website using iWeb's white template. I can't write HTML, so can't change the index, but would like to repeat it at the bottom of my pages. Does anyone know which typeface Apple used? Presumably it would be 'web friendly' for use as described above?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 1:04 PM

Arial

PS. You can see it in the source of the published page where it says new NavBar etc...

".navbar {\n\tfont-family: Arial, sans-serif;\n\tfont-size: 1em;\n\tcolor: #666;\

2 replies

Hi. I am building a website with the White template. Does anyone know which typeface was used by Apple on the heading index? (I would like to repeat the index at the bottom of my pages).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.