Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how install ios 4.3.1. in my ipod touch 2g

I need to know, how download last version of iOS 4.3.1. in my ipod touch 2g. I want to install Facebook and i couldn´t

Hola, quiero instalar en mi ipod touch 2g la version de IOS 4.3.1. El problema es que no se como hacerlo... me ayudan por favor?

Realmente necesito instalar Facebook, pero me pide esta version del sistema operativo.

Gracias

iPod touch, iOS 4.2

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 7:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 7:01 PM

You can't.

(71118)

10 replies

Feb 1, 2013 2:47 AM in response to Niel

Well, that's not true....cause i had Ios 4.3...something on my 4 year old ipod touch, and i had facebook on it, but then i bouht a new computer, and the ipod was reinstalled, and now i can't install facebook or anything anymore, it just keep saying that i don't have Ios 4.3....and that's wierd because i had i before the reinstallation.....so my guess is that Apple, some how, have blocked the Ios 4.3 for this type of ipod touch, so everyone can go spend some money on new apple devices because the old ones can't be used for anything anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:S

And sorry about my english:)

MVH. Troo-l-s

how install ios 4.3.1. in my ipod touch 2g

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.