Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My digital download of Inception never finished "processing", now not anywhere in Itunes

Hello!

I am very irritated at the moment. Had to restart downloading the digital download of Inception 3 diffent times, before realizing i need to download the new Itunes version. Then it seemed to work, and 4 hours later I was excited to see it was finally done. All it needed was processing.. and thats when it never stopped processing and 20 min. later I receive an error message. Now I don't exactly remember what it said, just something general how Itunes wasn't able to finish processing. And now it's no where to be found on Itunes. It is in the windows folder but doesn't do anything when I open, it won't open in Itunes. How can it download for 4 hours, show it was all done, and then just disappear. So irritated!! Does anyone know what I can do? I don't think it will let me enter the code for the free download again, I've tried and it's not showing up in "check for available downloads".. I am really hating Itunes right now, I just had a feeling it wasn't going to work and I was right. Thanks for any help you have for me.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 9:34 PM

1 reply

Jul 7, 2015 4:26 PM in response to Kippy99

If it helps I've got this problem too; if I put 10 downloads in the queue, two will download OK. The others can show download times of over 100 hours. When their "turn" comes up, it times-out. Apple worked really hard with me to resolve, but we never did. If you query the forums, you can find similar complaints from different points in the country going back to version 9, If you find an answer you will become a mythic member of the community, spoken of around campfires where brave men and women tell tales of courage. Or something like that.

My digital download of Inception never finished "processing", now not anywhere in Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.