Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers removes Pop-up Menus from my iPad spreadsheet when I open it up from the cloud???

Ive created a spreadsheet on my iPad, has several columns and in the cells are Pop-up Menus with BLANK (first) or YES, but when I open the file on my MacBook Pro from the cloud using Numbers the Pop-up menus are removed and YES is the only value in the cells.

This is a pain, could anyone else try this and see if they get the same. Problem is when I go back to the iPad version I get notification of import errors and the Numbers has auto saved the document minus my Pop-up Menus.

Not sure right now if this is a bug or Im doing something wrong.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 6:11 AM

There are no replies.

Numbers removes Pop-up Menus from my iPad spreadsheet when I open it up from the cloud???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.