Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Got my new iphone today and i notice a blue stuck pixel :(

When i power on the phone i notice a really small stuck pixel :(

Will this dissapear in time? :(

iPhone 5, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 4:08 PM

2 replies

Oct 26, 2012 4:17 PM in response to tomcolgan

Maybe, but have Apple check it out if you are concerned. It is possible for them to have techniques that may fix it.

Read: About LCD display pixel anomalies for Apple products released in 2010 and later

If you are concerned about pixel anomalies on your display, take your Apple product to an Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Retail Store for closer examination. There may be a charge for the evaluation.

There are limits on the acceptability of stuck or "dead" pixels that Apple does not tell us about, but basically some pixel anomalies are considered acceptable, while others are not. If it's one or two pixels near the edge of the display, Apple will probably say that is within acceptable tolerances. If it's a few in the middle of the display, that may be considered unacceptable, justifying a replacement. Only Apple can make that determination though. Good luck!

Got my new iphone today and i notice a blue stuck pixel :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.