Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have installed Angry Birds Seasons HD on my iPad. It has installed, but another icon with a full blue bar with 'installing' written below is displayed. It's not even being deleted... HELP!

I have installed Angry Birds Seasons HD on my iPad. It has installed, but another icon with a full blue bar with 'installing' written below is displayed. It's not even being deleted... HELP!

iPad 2, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 27, 2012 7:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2012 7:05 AM

Repeating your question in the post doesn't fully explain what the problem is. Are you saying that you installed the game and it is trying to install again?

Without knowing anymore than why you have posted ..... try rebooting the iPad and see if the installing resumes, the download disappears .....

Reboot the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider - let go of the buttons.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2012 7:05 AM in response to ashwinsapre

Repeating your question in the post doesn't fully explain what the problem is. Are you saying that you installed the game and it is trying to install again?

Without knowing anymore than why you have posted ..... try rebooting the iPad and see if the installing resumes, the download disappears .....

Reboot the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider - let go of the buttons.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.