Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud and My Info

So, we just got our iPhone 5's (two), so our iCloud devices are:

iPad 2

2 iPhone 5

2 (no service) iPhone 4

MBP 13"

And I found an issue. All our contacts, calendars, and reminders are on iCloud. On my i4 and i5, I get the option in the contacts app called "Groups" (top left corner), but on all the other iDevices, I do not get this option.

So when I set My Info for Siri and Mail (in settings), I use a contact that is just on my iPhone 4 and 5 so iCloud doens't apply this contact to all the devices. However, I do not see the "Groups" option on the other iDevices. How do I get that option? Because when my mom set her contact as "My Info" on her iPhone 5, the iPad and remaining iPhone 4 gets that contact information as well, even though the iPad should have my dad's information.

iPhone 5, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 27, 2012 8:45 AM

5 replies

iCloud and My Info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.