Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Server Busy Message

I have two mac book pros and two iphones all synching on ICloud to one set of calendars. On one (only one) mac book when I open the calendar I get a message that says

"The Server is busy or unavailable. The server at cal.me.com is currently unable to handle the connection for account "william buell" due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. if this continues you should contact the server administrator. You may try to connect to the server again or take the account offline."

I have tried the try again button and the message comes right back. I have tried the go offline button and the message comes right back. This message does not appear on any of the other devices when I turn on the calendar on them. They all use the same internet connection. Also, the calendars are still staying synchronized on all four devices, even the one that gets this message. Any feedback or ideas about how to resolve this would be most appreciated! thank you in advance. MacCarmel.

User uploaded file

Posted on Oct 27, 2012 9:57 AM

There are no replies.

Server Busy Message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.