Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AFTER UPGRADING TOMOUNTAIN LION SAFARI 6.0 DOESN"T WORK HOW CAN I REPLACE IT OR UPGRADE IT?

AFTER UPGRADING TOMOUNTAIN LION SAFARI 6.0 DOESN"T WORK HOW CAN I REPLACE IT OR UPGRADE IT?

iMovie (iOS), Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Oct 27, 2012 11:40 AM

3 replies

Oct 27, 2012 11:51 AM in response to Mpittas2

An answer will require more specific information of the problems you are experiencing Mpittas2.

In general, if you installed any third party anti-virus utilities, get rid of them. They can cause problems like this.

There is no need to post your question multiple times. If you don't get an answer right away give it some time, a few hours at least, and please deselect your caps lock key. This will increase the likelihood of receiving competent assistance.

Thanks!

Oct 27, 2012 4:20 PM in response to John Galt

Problem with Safari after uograding to Mountain Lion.

When Safari opens it opens over 1000 bookmark tabs simultaneously making the browser unusable and apparently putting so much stress on everything that all activities crawl to a stop and the menue bar becomes unuseable. I can close each tab individualy but that will take several hours. Even then I got half way through and had to shut down all opf them reappeared when I rebooted.

Any suggestions??

Thanks for being willing to help. Spent 2 hours with Apple Techs today and they couldn't solve it. Can't trash it and reinstall.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.