Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game center doesnt display the status option or the option to add a profile picture.

Okay so my gamecenter doesnt display the otpion to add a profile picture or post a status. Please dont tell me to click this and that because it is not there, I am 100% sure. I am over 13 years old and got my GC account when it came out on an iPod Touch 2g 4.1 when GC was updated to allow for statuses and profile pictures I gave me a bar to type the status but never actually worked (the next rebbot caused this to disappear). This is in no way a software glitch though becuase the same thing happens on my new iPod touch 4g, except I never even had the bar to post a status. I have gone through my apple id settings over and over and cannot figure this out. Any help is greatly appreciated.

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6

Posted on Oct 27, 2012 5:22 PM

1 reply

Game center doesnt display the status option or the option to add a profile picture.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.