Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I see the Contact groups detail on my iphone since I upgraded?

Before I upgraded my i phone I could click on groups and it would list all the people in a group. Now it just shows a listing of all the groups with a check mark by it. When I choose a group it just unchecks or checks the group but does not show the listing of people in the group.

For instance before, I had different tennis teams listed as a group and I could click on the group and it would list all the people on the team so I could see everyone. After the upgrade I don't see the listing anymore. Just the group name.

When I was searching for someone it was much easier to choose a group, to narrow my choices, versus doing a search to choose a number. Especially when I am driving.

Please help!

iPhone 4

Posted on Oct 28, 2012 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2012 10:59 AM

When you uncheck a group , Tap done and in the contacts screen is where you will see only those groups you have checked. So try uncheck all of your groups except one, then tap done and youll see what it does.

5 replies

Why can't I see the Contact groups detail on my iphone since I upgraded?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.