Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Last twelve Months Folder not updating

When I import photos into iPhoto, not all the photos will go into the Last Twelve Months folder. Some do some don't. They're all from the same camera. Seems like if I import a photo it should go directly into the folder, after all it's a Smart Folder.

I did a search on the Forum because I thought I read at some point there's an issue with Last twelve Months if Photo Stream is enabled. Nothing came up in the search though.

iMac (21.5-inch Late 2009), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), IOS6, Apple TV2, Airport

Posted on Oct 28, 2012 4:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2012 5:10 PM

Try changing it in the preferences to another number of months - like last 3 months - then back to last 12 months and see if that helps

LN

8 replies

Oct 29, 2012 12:05 PM in response to Old Toad

Thanks Old Toad - LarryHN solution is working, but I'll keep the preference in mind.

I asked the Forum Moderators via the "Report" if they could reverse the Solved on my own post and give it to LarryHN, but I can see it hasn't been changed, maybe it can't. I don't understand why the OP of a discussion has the option to Solve.

Last twelve Months Folder not updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.