Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos not syncing from iPhones

Recently (maybe since the last OS upgrade), the photos taken on my iPhones (yes, I have 2) are not syncing to my iPhoto account. I've tried turing off photo stream and turning it back on on the Mac and the phones, but still nothing. All are on the same account. Any ideas? I'm about to have to turn in my work phone for a new one and I'm terrified of losing all these pics!

Thanks !!😕

MacBook (13-inch Late 2009)

Posted on Oct 29, 2012 8:22 PM

1 reply

Nov 2, 2012 8:26 AM in response to sherryfromAL

Hey Sherry, Im having a similar issue. I have an album called favorites that has 122 photos in it. It would only sync 4 of the photos, no matter what I tried. I recently updated iphoto to 9.4.2 which has helped. It now syncs 88 of the 122 photos, but there are 40 photos of my smiling, beautiful kids that I would like on my phone.

They were all taken with a 4GS or 5 ...

Signed, Almost Hostile in Houston 🙂

Photos not syncing from iPhones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.