Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3.01 & 3.0 the "edit" button is circling all the time

User uploaded file

Any one have this problem? I have only 20 pdfs,but when open iBook , the "edit" button is circling all the time. And the app perfomence is much lower than 2.2.

Apple,What are you doing with new version? (both 3.0&3.01) . I can't see any new future,but there're too many problem.

Remember, this is only a reading app! not 3D game,why use so much cpu and memery! I can't understand!

Get fix quickly please!

iPad, iOS 5, 3G

Posted on Oct 30, 2012 1:56 AM

5 replies

Sep 24, 2013 5:19 PM in response to LiuDong

i have the same problem with ipad 4, i only have 4 books of more or less 1000 pages each, and the edit button keeps circling and this cause another problem that is when u try to donload a pdf from safari it takes like 10 seconds but when i delete my books the pdf open in less than a second, i dont know if this is a problem qith the ipad or ibooks but this problem does not appear with the adobe app under the same conditions

Jan 15, 2014 4:26 AM in response to LiuDong

I used to have this problem on a iPad 2 with iOS7 (and iOS6). Everytime I would install a new PDF, iBooks would churn away like it was scanning it. The book wouldn't even show up for me to read until the churning stopped. Eventually the edit button would re-enable and the doc would appear. It seemed to keep getting worse each time.

I then did a complete restore to the iPad. Now when I load a new book, it immediately is available for edit. iBooks still works fine 3 months after I did the restore.

...Mike

3.01 & 3.0 the "edit" button is circling all the time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.