Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with sound in iOS 6

Original Message:

Oi Galera,

Estou com um probleminha chato que não estou conseguindo resolver. Fiz a mudança som de alerta ao receber um novo email para o toque de alerta "vidro", e agora mesmo que eu tente mudar este toque eu não consigo. Já tentei mudar o toque para todos que estão na lista mas sem sucesso. Alguém tem alguma dica de como posso resolver sem ter que fazer uma restauração?

Google Translate

Hi Guys,
I'm having a little problem that I'm not getting boring solve. I made the change alert sound when you receive a new email to the clarion call "glass", and now even if I try to change I can not touch this. Have you tried changing the ring tone for all that are in the list but without success. Does anyone have any tips on how I can resolve without having to do a restore?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6, White

Posted on Oct 30, 2012 7:56 PM

There are no replies.

Problems with sound in iOS 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.