Jerry, you need to customize your Metadata overlays:
- Turn on the display of metadata
- and edit the presets to show exactly what kind of metadata you want to see in browser and viewer.
For example: To show the version name in the browser in "Expanded View" use the following settings:
- Click the badge icon below the Browser window.
- Enable "show metadata"
- click "Edit"
- Select "Grid View" expanded (or whatever view you want to configure)
- In the left pane select the metadata items you want to dislay, in the right pane arrange there order by dragging.
I think the "Title" you want is the field "Version name" in the "Aperture" section of the metadata tags.