5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2012 7:51 PM by Glenn Leblanc
lenn5 Level 4 (2,530 points)

I haven't had any luck viewing the videos on this page with Safari 6.0.1. I've tried removing and reinstalling the latest version of Flash but still nothing. The videos run fine when using Chrome though.

http://starwars.com/watch/the-clone-wars/

lenn

MBP(4.1) 15", 2.4GHz, Mac OS X (10.6.6), iMacCore Duo 1.83GHz, iPad(3G), iPod Touch, Airport Extreme N
  • Glenn Leblanc Level 6 (9,325 points)

Works fine here. Open up the main hard drive Library/Internet Plug-Ins/Flash Player.plugin . It should be version: 11.4.402.287

You can also check in System Preferences pane: Other: Flash Player and check the version there.

• lenn5 Level 4 (2,530 points)

Glenn.

Running the latest version.

thx

dan

Look at the installed plugins in safari under the help menu. Make sure that the Shockwave Flash plugin is installed in the browser.

You might have to follow Adobe's instructions on completely installing flash player, then reinstall it. Be sure browsers are closed when installing.

• lenn5 Level 4 (2,530 points)

Glenn,

Finally figured it out. I had the Flash local storage settings set to not allow sites to save information to my computer. I guess this site needs to save some info on my computer because I allowed it and now the video works.

thx for the suggestions.

lenn

Great. I was going to next suggest to open up the settings and check those out. I would have had to check to see how mine was set.

Glad you got it solved.