289 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2012 5:32 AM by maikid
The system requirements on Apple Website for FCP X states the following:
- Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo processor or better.
- 2GB of RAM (4GB of RAM recommended).
- OpenCL-capable graphics card or
Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later.
- 256MB of VRAM (512MB of VRAM recommended).
- Display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher.
- OS X v10.6.8 or OS X v10.7.4 or later (OS X v10.7.4 or later for broadcast monitoring).
- 2.4GB of disk space.
If this is what you have as a Minimum then it should be fine. I still would run FCP X on a more powerful machine than a MacBook Air though.
Hope this is helpful.