5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2012 3:26 AM by el-abda3.co
el-abda3.co Level 1 (0 points)

how to change my laptop keyboard ? and is it include the warranty ?

i bought my laptop from 8 months

and i have letter A the white color of the letter now is Unclear and the light is so bad when i turn my keybord light on

all letter is ok just this letter color .. so what should i do ?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)
  • clintonfrombirmingham Level 7 (30,000 points)

Take the machine into your local Apple Store or AASP. The illumination on the keyboard should be fairly even on all letters. As you're still under warranty the Apple techs can decide how to fix the problem - you should demand nothing other than perfection with such a new machine. Even though your MBP is still under warranty, now's the time to consider buying AppleCare, which will extend that warranty for two more years as well as give you phone support.

Good luck,

Clinton

• wjosten Level 10 (94,210 points)

Make an appointment at an Apple store or AASP. There is no one from Apple here, & no one here speaks for Apple, thus no one here can answer your warranty question.

• el-abda3.co Level 1 (0 points)

but the problem just in color not in illumination

the white color is now un clear i can't see the letter A now just some white color ..

so they have to change all keyboard ot just the color

• wjosten Level 10 (94,210 points)

Again:

Make an appointment at an Apple store or AASP. There is no one from Apple here, & no one here speaks for Apple, thus no one here can answer your warranty question.

No one here can speak for Apple.

• el-abda3.co Level 1 (0 points)

thank you