Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to change my laptop keyboard ? and is it included in the warranty ?

how to change my laptop keyboard ? and is it include the warranty ?

i bought my laptop from 8 months

and i have letter A the white color of the letter now is Unclear and the light is so bad when i turn my keybord light on

all letter is ok just this letter color .. so what should i do ?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Nov 1, 2012 3:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2012 3:18 AM

Take the machine into your local Apple Store or AASP. The illumination on the keyboard should be fairly even on all letters. As you're still under warranty the Apple techs can decide how to fix the problem - you should demand nothing other than perfection with such a new machine. Even though your MBP is still under warranty, now's the time to consider buying AppleCare, which will extend that warranty for two more years as well as give you phone support.

Good luck,

Clinton

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2012 3:18 AM in response to el-abda3.co

Take the machine into your local Apple Store or AASP. The illumination on the keyboard should be fairly even on all letters. As you're still under warranty the Apple techs can decide how to fix the problem - you should demand nothing other than perfection with such a new machine. Even though your MBP is still under warranty, now's the time to consider buying AppleCare, which will extend that warranty for two more years as well as give you phone support.

Good luck,

Clinton

how to change my laptop keyboard ? and is it included in the warranty ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.