Skip navigation

How to merge m4a files

7053 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 11:47 AM by Limnos RSS
anmldr Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Nov 1, 2012 12:14 PM

I have dozens of lectures from The Great Courses and have been ripping them in iTunes to use on my new iPod Classic 160gb.  I finally took a break to listen and realized that it would be better to have merged all of the separate files for individual lectures.  I had iTunes set to create m4a files.  I do not want to go back and rip all of the CD's again and choose to merge the files in iTunes.  I read on another post from a few years ago that QuickTime Pro could merge m4a files. But, I looked at the current version's description and there is no mention of merging or joining m4a files.

I don't mind purchasing software to do this but I don't want to purchase it if the software will not merge the files.

So...can QuickTime Pro merge m4a files?

Linda

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.