Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When will the ipad 4 and ipad mini begin being sold at Best Buy?

I am going to get my ipad 4 at best buy and I wanted to know.

iPod touch, iOS 6

Posted on Nov 1, 2012 4:52 PM

10 replies

Nov 1, 2012 4:59 PM in response to somedude1234

It might be a store by store decision. Our Best Buy is opening at 8:00 am for the ipad 4 and the mini. (They usually open at 10:00 am.)

Our's closes at 8:00 pm. I suggest you call your local Best Buy and check. If they're closed, call their customer service line.

Just checked the Best Buy website. They all open at 8:00 am.

Enjoy whatever you buy.

Nov 1, 2012 6:52 PM in response to Philly_Phan

Not to mention their little rewards program that'll get you a few bucks towards any accessory you need.

I bought mine at Best Buy, and when the 30 pin port messed up they swapped out my broken one with a new one right out of the box.

Not the biggest fan of best buy by a long shot, but the 'worst' part of my purchase experience was them telling me, after I bought the device and screen protector that they'd charge me $15 to install said screen protector.

I'd go back again (especially since the closest apple store is over an hour away)

For a lot of us not in major urban areas the apple store is out of reach. Best Buy and Walmart are our main options.

Nov 1, 2012 7:36 PM in response to somedude1234

Hi,

I responded to you earlier, and because I thought everyone knew, I did not tell you that it is tomorrow, Fri., Nov. 2nd. Apologies. And remember, they all open at 8:00 am.

If you can, you should really try to get there when they open in the morning if you really want it fast. I doubt that Best Buy and other resellers will get as many ipad 4's and minis as Apple stores will get. Also, and I'm just guessing, the crowds might more likely want the mini than an ipad 4 simply because it's new and different from Apple's regular ipads, so that might help you.

If you can't get there by 8:00 am, you might check with Best Buy customer service now and see if they will also be available on-line at 8:00 am tomorrow and when it will be delivered if you buy on-line.

Hope this helps.

When will the ipad 4 and ipad mini begin being sold at Best Buy?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.