Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anti-***Reflective***, not Anti-Glare, iPhone/iPad Screen Protector?

Short version: Does anybody know of a true anti-reflective screen-protector sheet for iPhone 4S or for iPad?

More detail:

Way back on my old iPhone 3G, I had an anti-reflective screen protector sheet. It worked really really great in direct-sunlight environments! The only downside was that it did show up fingerprints, but they didn't show up much when the screen was on, and they were easy to clean off.

When it finally wore out, I bought somebody else's screen protector that they called anti-reflective, but it was actually just anti-glare. **Anti-glare** is that frosty finish that does not actually dim reflections, but instead makes them fuzzy. In fact, it makes the image on the screen a bit fuzzy too, which is why I don't like them. **Anti-reflective** is like a camera lens, or most glasses, where it reflects images still completely focused (and doesn't fuzz up the screen image either), but reflects it at a much dimmer intensity, often with a greenish hue.

Best I can tell, no such product exists anymore, for iPhone or for iPad. Do any of you know of such a thing?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 8:29 AM

There are no replies.

Anti-***Reflective***, not Anti-Glare, iPhone/iPad Screen Protector?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.