Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud.com not working on IE9

I'm running Windows 7 and IE 9. When I try to go to iCloud.com and sign in it gives me an error which says "iCloud has stopped responding. An error has prevented this prevented this application from working properly." Then when I try to send Apple the diagnostic information nothing happens. I can access iCloud.com from Google Chrome with no problem but I use IE for everything else. Any suggestions?

Windows 7

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 4:33 PM

2 replies

May 30, 2015 10:55 PM in response to Julian Wright

I know this is an old posting but it seems to be the only one touching the subject...I'm running Windows 8 and using Google Chrome. Access to iCloud was working fine until this week when i got this message "iCloud has stopped responding. An error has prevented this application from working properly." I have the same response as Tom9969... when I try to send Apple the diagnostic information nothing happens. I have cleared the cache. I get the same response in Mozilla and Safari (for Windows). iCloud on my Apple products (iPhone, iPad) is working fine...Any suggestions?

iCloud.com not working on IE9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.