Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After updating to 6.0.1 3G does not work

Just updated to 6.0.1 on my iphone4s and my partners iphone4 and both phones not do not work on 3G can only search the Internet using wifi, come on apple I'm paying £40 a month on my contract and now I can't use 3G ! Did you not test this update before releasing it ????????

iPhone 4S, iOS 6, Iphone4

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 4:51 PM

14 replies

Nov 3, 2012 1:14 AM in response to diesel vdub

done all that on mine and my mrs phone and no joy , even my cousin has the same truoble and none of this worked, its definatly the update 6.0.1 looks like they brought it out to fast as people was complaining so much about the 6.0 updrade, the pulled 1 foot out the fire just to end up with both feet in the fire, they need a new update asap because from the 2 november (yesterday) the are paying my £ contract bill as i cant use 1 of the main features (INTERNET) god **** you apple!!! loyal to you for years and you starting to go down hill very fast!!!

Nov 3, 2012 4:38 AM in response to Hornet26

Same here..........

I updated both my iPad3 and iPhone 4S to iOS 6 the day it was released. The iPad is actually working flawless. The iPhone is another story. It had trouble connecting to wifi, but everything else was fine.

Now with this iOS 6.0.1 update....... Forget it!!! I feel like I'm back with android by having all these equipment problems. Now the iPhone "WON'T" connect to any wifi at all, no matter what the settings are. "PLUS" now it has trouble using the regular 3G data service also. I can barely access anything on the Internet. The iTunes Store is another one that it won't connect to, no matter wifi or 3G. I have 36 apps that say they need to be updated and I can't access the iTunes Store to do it at all. I can't even access the store to download a new app either! Even the Netgear N600 router that my girl has, I can't connect to with the iPhone. Even though it had no trouble with iOS 6. The router is also updated to the current firmware version.

I'm afraid to update the iPad 3 to iOS 6.0.1 because of all the issues I'm having with my iPhone 4S.....

I feel like I'm back with android with all the equipment trouble that I've had with this iPhone.

I've never had any trouble before with apple products. It just seems like lately, there's been nothing but trouble with them.....

After updating to 6.0.1 3G does not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.