Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie1 doesn't recognize still photos in timelime after I drag them in. why?

iMovie 11 doesn't recognize my still photos in timelime after I drag them in from iPhoto 11.

I have OS 10.7.5 Lion. I thought they were too big so I made them smaller, still same problem. It show a green line and the plus sign when it's drag in the timeline, then nothing shows up. Why?

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 9:45 AM

8 replies

Nov 5, 2012 1:45 PM in response to kgaynes

You too! Wow! Now what? I tried to drag again from iPhoto and it shows that I can Undo Add Photo in the File Drop menu. But it nevered showed in the timeline to begin with. Strange! Like I said the photo does show a Blue box around it when click on, then shows a + sign when dragged into the Project timeline. But then nothing appears. Any ideas for help? I even duplicated the Project and tried again with the duplicted project, same resluts. But it does work if you start a brand new project. Not ideal if you have a big project just about finished.

iMovie1 doesn't recognize still photos in timelime after I drag them in. why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.