Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When exactly can I use "Deauthorize All"?

I am trying to Deauthorize All in my iTunes, but get the message about the one year wait. I am told to wait until Novemver 4th, 2012 to Deauthorize All. Well, it is November 4th, 2012 in all time zones in North America that I am aware of, so when can I use this feature? Does it reallly mean to say after November 4th?

If that's the case, and the popup is inaccurate and I have to wait another day, fair enough. Sorry if I seem impatient, I am eager to finally stop computer thieves from enjoying free iTunes content any more than they already have for the past year.

I am using a PC running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, and my iTunes is version 10.7.0.21.

Thank you in advance for any responses.

Windows 7

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 8:33 AM

Wow, settle down, don't everybody rush to answer at once....

Update: Apparentlly the date you are told to wait to Deauthorize All (if you are using all 5 alotted authorizations and have Deauthorized All at some point in the past year) is incorrect. It is the day after your one year mark that you can use "Deauthorize All".

Or it was just me. I guess I'll never know.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2012 8:33 AM in response to CuteMoet

Wow, settle down, don't everybody rush to answer at once....

Update: Apparentlly the date you are told to wait to Deauthorize All (if you are using all 5 alotted authorizations and have Deauthorized All at some point in the past year) is incorrect. It is the day after your one year mark that you can use "Deauthorize All".

Or it was just me. I guess I'll never know.

When exactly can I use "Deauthorize All"?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.