Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Final Cut Pro transforms video creation with Live Multicam on iPad and new AI features on Mac. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FCPX - Image Rotation, FCPX - Image Rotation

I know that in FCPX you can move images up and down and from left to right and that you can also rotate them clockwise and anti-clockwise two-dimensionally. Is it possible to rotate them from back to front?

Final Cut Pro X

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 11:31 AM

18 replies

Nov 4, 2012 12:05 PM in response to serenity99

If I were to give it a shot in Motion, I assume I would open the image in Motion, rotate it and save it. However, if I save it, doesn't it still remain a normal image - or do I take it into Motion, rotate it and save the effect and not the image - and then export the effect into FCPX. This is one thing that has always confused me about Motion.

FCPX - Image Rotation, FCPX - Image Rotation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.