Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot find my apple mail app anywhere. and I cannot find my installation CD. So, I thought it would be easy enough to pop over to Apple.com and download the app, but I can't find it anywhere. What do I need to do?

I cannot find my apple mail app anywhere. and I cannot find my installation CD. So, I thought it would be easy enough to pop over to Apple.com and download the app, but I can't find it anywhere. What do I need to do?

I actually only use gmail anymore, but I want my gmail account to open when I click on email links on web pages. I figured I needed to do something in my apple mail acct because it used to pop up all the time. But I just noticed that now the screen just blinks when I click the links like it doesn't know what to do. I didn't think I'd have deleted it, but I can't find it anywhere.

Anyone know a way to just link my gmail acct to email links I click on without having to right click or use a button on the keyboard to select gmail?

Thanks.

Brendon

Intel Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.4.7)

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 11:40 AM

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.