Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Requested URL cannot be found on this server

This is total BS. I am traveling getting spotty reception so I loaded my phone up with lots if videos purchased through iTunes. When clicking on ANY of them, it tells me "the requested URL was not found on this server". *** DOES THIS MEAN?!?!?? I bought these overpriced videos and I can't even watch them. I'm so sick and tired of problems on my iOS. How the **** do I watch my videos?

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 11:49 AM

4 replies

Nov 4, 2012 3:31 PM in response to Hemiolia

Is there absolutely no fix to this without iCrap? No one even mentioned how this even happens and how to prevent this nonsense from happening. I am in the middle of a trip on a long distance train that takes me through some very desolate places and no wifi. I do not have the luxury of plugging my phone into a computer with iCrap installed. I bought a lot of videos so that I wouldn't have to be connected to anything to watch them and its still trying to reach a URL. Total BS.

Requested URL cannot be found on this server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.