Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Get Galaxy note 2 or iPhone 5?

I've been struggling with my decision whether to buy a Galaxy note 2 or iPhone 5.

My top priotities in a phone is

1. Battery life

2. Good experience in browsing the web and watching youtube videos.

3. Apps and their optimization to the OS

4. Portability

I've been reading alot on the forums about the poor battery life on the iPhone 5, whereas the note 2 has great battery life that lasts well over a day according to many users. But in the other hand note 2 is a big device and wouldn't be as easy to carry as the iPhone 5 especially during summer time when you dont wear a jacket.

Right now I have an iPhone 4s and a Galaxy S3 but selling them both as I found buyers already.

Any suggestions that might help me make my decision??

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 6:36 PM

5 replies

Nov 4, 2012 7:56 PM in response to stevejobsfan0123

Yea safari really is a great browser. Been using it for iPhone 3gs, 4, and 4S. Although the Galaxy S3 has a bigger screen and is good for watching videos and browsing the web, I don't really mind 4 inch iPhone 5 screen. But whats stopping me from getting the iPhone 5 is the battery life. My co worker just bought her iPhone 5 and it seems to drain much faster than my 4S and Galaxy S3 while on 3G and Wifi. Apple claims that you get 8 hours of LTE browsing but that seems not to be the case. I think thats actually the only thing that bothers me, the battery life else I would have gotten it already.

Get Galaxy note 2 or iPhone 5?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.