Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ical can't sync with iCloud - request CalDavAccountRefreshQeueableOperation for account "iCloud" failed

Hello All,

I am using a 2009 Unibody Macbook running OS X 10.8.2. I use iCal and depend on iCloud to sync my calendar between my Macbook, iPhone, and iPad. I've noticed recently that iCal on my Macbook will no longer sync with the iCloud server. (Note: my other devices, iPhone and iPad, are syncing just fine.) When I try to refresh my calendar, I get this error message:

User uploaded file

I have tried deleting my iCloud account from the calendar accounts and re-adding it (as some older threads suggested trying), and this does not fix the problem. Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks!

KK

iCal and Mountain Lion-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 6:44 PM

2 replies

Nov 4, 2012 6:57 PM in response to Bellaroo

I also tried to delete and re-add my icloud account from the system preferences ---> icloud option on my macbook. When re-adding/merging my calendars & reminders I got this error message instead: User uploaded file

I'm definitely online, so I really don't know what's causing the problem / why I can't seem to connect to the iCloud server from my MacBook. Help?

KK

Nov 6, 2012 1:48 PM in response to Bellaroo

I have also had these exact same issues on my 2011 iMac running 10.7.5 and my iPhone4. iCloud will not allow me to add a new event either to the iCloud calendar. I get "Server Error... Try again".

I have also tried some of the work arounds and jumped through a few other hoops. I did manage for a split second to be able to add two events to iCal on my computer and have them instantly appear in iCloud. Then as soon as it looked like it might be back to normal, it reverted to not synching and giving me "Server Error" everywhere again. This has been going on for over 3 weeks.

Ical can't sync with iCloud - request CalDavAccountRefreshQeueableOperation for account "iCloud" failed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.