Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring voice memos

I'm trying to transfer voice memos from iPhone to Macbook. I was hoping it would be quick and easy, but of course it isn't to be.

When connected to iTunes, and in the Music tab, I tried to Sync (this is apparently one method), but was informed that my iPhone is actually synced with another iTunes Library, and that the iPhone must be erased and then synced with this iTunes Library. Well, I only have one iTunes Library, so that's either not true or not possible. I do not have music on my iPhone, so as for music, there is nothing to really sync except these voice memos. So my main question is:

Is this going to literally erase everything on my iPhone (photos, podcasts, videos, etc.) or does it sync only music because I'm in the music tab. I don't want to erase my whole iPhone because of this.

The second method is to email or message the file, but this is not possible because it is a 90 minute lecture, too large. And there is I guess no way to see the actual file size in iPhone, it is not shown. That just might be nice to include you know?

Please help, thanks.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 8:45 PM

There are no replies.

Transferring voice memos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.