3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 11:10 AM by wsrphoto
wsrphoto Level 1 Level 1 (30 points)

After upgrading from OS-X 10.7.5 to 10.8.2 with all the little quirks and glitches which are being resolved, I have one I can't find an answer or a solution. Shortly after rebooting the console log fills up with the following error message:

com.apple.launchd.persuer.502: (com.apple.FolderActions.folders) Throttling respawn: Will start in 10 second

It keeps repeating these messages without stopping until I issue the command:

launchdctl unload -w ~/Library/LaunchAgents/com.apple.FolderActions.folders.plist

Is there a fix for this where I don't have to redo this every time I reboot?

• wsrphoto Level 1 Level 1 (30 points)

The line should be:

launchctl unload -w ~/Library/LaunchAgents/com.apple.FolderActions.folders.plist

without the "d", Sorry for the typo. I also tried suggestions to logout and login but it only restarted the error messages again.

Apparently no one has an answer to this problem or similar ones with the same error message? I've tried rebooting and logging out and back in and nothing changes, the error messages go on forever until I type the command above. Surely someone has an answer or at least clues to identify or solve it? Or suggestions to check or test?

Does anyone have any suggestiong to resolve this problem? I reinstalled OS-X 10.8.2 and it does the same thing when booting up or logging in. And I stop it the same way. Some clues of what is happening and where to look would be handy.