Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 2 questions about the Ipad 2?

First can you still get the Black 64gb wifi Ipad 2 in apple stores or any other stores? Id rather buy it in stores than online. Second when you get the Ipad 2 do you have to connect to itunes right away like the ipod touch 4g or can you do the setup and start without plugging into a computer? Like can you just start and sign up with itunes in the app or do you need the computer? Oh ya will it come with ios 6 preinstalled?

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 4:10 PM

2 replies

Nov 5, 2012 4:17 PM in response to Randy199

There may still be some 64GB iPads in retail stores but you will have to check around on your own. For instance ...

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/apple/ipad/ipad2-64gb-black.html?WT.src h=1&cagpspn=pla#fbid=RE9-UH6OETb

If the iPad is running iOS 5, then you will not need a computer to set it up, but I'm not so sure that brand new iPad2's were shipping with iOS 5. Again, you would have to inquire.

It will not come with iOS 6 preinstalled.

I have 2 questions about the Ipad 2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.