Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery life ios 6.0.1 ??

i have up date the my iphone 4s to ios 6.0.1 after that the battery life is really bad ??? i need some advice 😠

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 12:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 1:02 AM

RAMYAL wrote:

... i need some advice..

Backup and Set Up as New Device

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4137

9 replies

Nov 6, 2012 1:28 PM in response to BatmanX

I had this issue too on my iPhone 4. i.e. hot phone, battery lasts 5 hours on standby. I tried the rebuild, switching off location services etc, then I read somewhere that it may be related to an issue with an iCloud process stuck in a loop. I then signed out of iCloud (Go to settings/iCloud/delete account). This drastically improved battery life (i.e. a good 24 hours of standby). I then signed back in to iCloud the next day and bingo, its fixed. Hope this helps a few people!

Apr 11, 2013 3:32 AM in response to RAMYAL

That´s not good. I have an iphone 5 on ios 6.0.1 and the battery life is perfect. 2 days on standby indicator shows 55%. I´ve heard that ios 6.1.3 users have some issues with battery life aswell.

Have you tried to restore your iphone and set as new device. try also not to restore older data and change your apple id just to see if there is any progress.

battery life ios 6.0.1 ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.