Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Font problem, can you find a solution?

When I upfraded to Snow Leopard, I had a prblem with fonts. In any browser, a strange font was active instead of a normal one. Attached, is a picture where he problem can be seen. I've already tried to delete the duplicated fonts in Font Book which worked the fisrst time but now I have the same problem but I can't really set the deault font back on. I've also tried to change the fonts in the browser settings but it doesn't seem to be the problem too.User uploaded file

Mac Book, iOS 4, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 12:08 PM

3 replies

Nov 7, 2012 11:35 AM in response to Bhikha

I really didn't install any new font....

Maybe not directly, but an app you installed must have dumped more fonts onto your drive, as the one shown isn't any font that comes with OS X.

But how can I delete all the fonts I have installed myself?

Check the Fonts folder in your user account. If there are any fonts in it, remove them. Otherwise, compare the contents of the /Library/Fonts/ folder with this list and remove any which are not in the list.

Another way to find it is to open Font Book (or whatever font manager you're using) and click through them one at a time until the preview you see matches the bad font. Remove it.

Font problem, can you find a solution?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.