Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Color profile issue

I´ve color calibrated my macbook pro with Supercal app, which is far superior than Apple built in color profiler. But now I'm having problems during rendering in final cut pro x 10.0.6. It makes a random bug, flipping or rotating frames, and crossing colors. I've tried deleting renders files. Same issue. I've found a similar post about final cut not being able to deal with custom color profiles. I´ve been using also an x-rite profile with no problem, but i really don´t like the profile. It is good to show more tonal values on shadows and highlights, but reds appear very magenta.

Anyone with this problem? Any workaround?

Thanks,

Pablo

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7), ATI Radeon

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 9:24 PM

4 replies

Nov 7, 2012 2:21 PM in response to innocentius

The renders are Ok if I use the default profile. The problem is that I would like to use the calibrated one to color grade my videos. The default color profile is not so good (and my macbook now has a year old). What I´m doing now is grade with the calibrated profile, then erase all the renders, change to the default profile, and render again.

But it´s a pain to do it like that.

Color profile issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.