Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i setup rediffmail on iphone 5

guys help me setting up rediffmail on iphone 5 plz...

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 10:24 PM

17 replies

Nov 6, 2012 10:36 PM in response to aditi.joshi

1. Click 'Setting' > 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars' > 'Add Account..' > 'Other' > 'Add Mail Account'.

2. Provide all the values for the fields under New Account and click [save].

3. Select [POP] in the next screen, by default [IMAP] is selected.

4. Enter Incoming Mail server as 'pop.rediffmail.com', username as (email address) and password.

5. Enter Outgoing Mail server as 'smtp.rediffmail.com', DONT enter username & password fields and click [save].

Good Luck Aditi Joshi 😉 !

Nov 6, 2012 10:58 PM in response to aditi.joshi

Try this steps :

1 Open Settings on your iphone.2 Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account... > Other > Add Mail Account3 Enter the name of your account, Email address, password and description.4 Choose IMAP or POP type. You should choose POP type for Rediffmail.5 Incoming Mail Server: pop.redfiffmailpro.com, username & password6 Outgoing Mail Server: give SMTP smtp.rediffmailpro.com

how do i setup rediffmail on iphone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.