Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

import library seems to be broken?

I am running Aperture 3.4.2 on my desktop and laptop. All machines running latest 10.8.2 and all patches/upgrades.

Whenn I export projects as library on the laptop and import them on the desktop - it looks like it it importing but nothing happens!! The files are not imported and there is no error or warning of any sort.

Anybody experiencing anything similar or know how to fix this or is it somethat that Apple broke with the recent upgrades - this used to work just fine

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 2:32 AM

9 replies

Nov 7, 2012 6:19 AM in response to Roger Price

Does really nothing happen, when you import? Does the size of the Library package stay the same? Do you import with "merge" or "add"? Do both options "merge" or "add" do nothing? I once had the problem, that "merge" did not work, but "add" did. And this was solved by rebuilding the library.

And have you tried to repair the library on your Desktop that you are importing to? I'd try all "Library First Aid Tools" Aperture 3 User Manual: Repairing and Rebuilding Your Aperture Library

import library seems to be broken?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.