I got a problem on one Imovie project.. First time happens.. Each time I try to finalize/export my video project in HD (directly on hard disk or external disk or quicktime), at half loading I get "Error -108".
My Mac is :
- Macbook air (13) OS X
- Procesor 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7
- 4 Go
.. So no problem to endure a 4minuts video
- So my video project is 4minutes long.. and i aldreay did longer projects
- I got problems only on this project. Other problem on this project.. When I read it.. it is slow and it crashes.
- I tried to export separtly (1/3, 1/3, 1/3) it works.. Meaning everything is ok inside the project
- I aldready "optimized the video"
- I aldready created on other user to try on.. not working
- I aldready cleaned Safari.. or Disk User.. or Cashes folders..
- I aldready restarted the Mac memory (operation when the mac starts)
- I called (aldready) Apple care.. no solutions more.. instead of doing again the movie edition.. which is impossible..
So.. If someone knows more than Apple:) It would be..really nice.