Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Release for UPS deliveries

UPS told me to visit the Apple website to fill out a "release" so that packages may be dropped off without a signature. How is this done?

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 9:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 5:35 PM

I searched and can't find it. I think it only shows up as an option during the order process, Call Apple again and ask them to e-mail you a link to the form--don't know of another way to get to it.

The opther option is call or take your shipping conformation to a UPS Store or shipping center and see if you can do it form that end with you shipping number in hand.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2012 5:35 PM in response to Jim0524

I searched and can't find it. I think it only shows up as an option during the order process, Call Apple again and ask them to e-mail you a link to the form--don't know of another way to get to it.

The opther option is call or take your shipping conformation to a UPS Store or shipping center and see if you can do it form that end with you shipping number in hand.

Release for UPS deliveries

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.