Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Product not appearing in Apple Support

I have just added several Apple products to the "Apple Support" site, all under the same Apple ID. All but one of them show on the site. Why is that? The one which is not showing I have tried to do again, getting the message that I had already registered it. When entering just the Serial Number outside the Apple Support product listing, I receive confirmation that product is eligible for service etc. How will I achieve having it listed in my product run? Thanks.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 11:04 AM

3 replies

Nov 8, 2012 1:53 AM in response to seventy one

Seventy one,

That would only be a problem for a non-Apple product.

But then again, anything not Apple can't technically get Apple Support, so your point does bring up an interesting point. Just because one buys an HP printer from the Apple store does not mean one can register it as a product on their website. That has to be registered with HP.

Product not appearing in Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.