Currently Being ModeratedNov 8, 2012 6:11 AM (in response to AdamG252)
- Also try DFU mode after try recovery mode
- If not successful and you can't fully turn the iOS device fully off, let the battery fully drain. After charging for an least an hour try the above again.
- If still not successful that indicates a hardware problem and an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is in order.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 9, 2012 4:41 AM (in response to Franz Schenk)
Troubleshoot your USB connection. If the issue persists, out-of-date or incorrectly configured third-party security software may be causing this issue. Please follow Troubleshooting security software issues. .
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points