Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

XtremeMAC Tango TRX stopped working with iPhone 4s after iOS 6.0 upgrade

I have been using a Xtreme-MAC TANGO TRX sound device with my iPhone 4s since I bought it brand new on August/2012.

Some weeks ago, it stopped working properly.

The problem happens when I dock my iPhone to the TANGO and it simply freezes after a couple of minutes. When it happens, the iphone simply behaves as it was disconnected from power dock and the TANGO keeps going on and off continuously. The only way to interrupt de process is to undock the iPhone.

Undocking the phone does not solve the freezing situation of the TANGO, which must be disconnected from power source and recconected in order to return to its initial working state.

All the anormal behavior explained above (I´m not 100% sure) coincidentally started after upgrading my iPhoneiOS to version 6.0. Then I tried to upgrade again to 6.01, but the problem is still there.

One last information, when using bluetooth the integration works gracefully to play music.

Any Ideas?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 12:56 PM

There are no replies.

XtremeMAC Tango TRX stopped working with iPhone 4s after iOS 6.0 upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.