Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

never mind i have been praying like a tropper i going to church to work on songs and guess what GOD fixed it it was just setting there and it started working isn't God great

been having heck with my ipod all afternoon called everyone i knew about what to do

stayed on internet looking what to do. going crazy have worship practice at 7:00.

and our songs are on it.. started praying asking God show where to go who to ask

he told me put it down and relax!!!! before my eyes it did a little blink and guess

what it works Is God not great, satan has been trying to jack with our praise and worship

and my lord and savor is not going to let him win thank you Jesus, I give You all the glory

iPod classic

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 5:00 PM

1 reply

never mind i have been praying like a tropper i going to church to work on songs and guess what GOD fixed it it was just setting there and it started working isn't God great

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.