Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 6.0.1 reminders crash, phone hard boot daily

Since I upgraded my iPhone 4S to iOS 6.0.1, I have noticed several performance degradations.

1. Reminders App will not open. It hangs and then crashes.

2. Slower WiFi data transfer. Everything it does on WiFi just seems slower and sometimes it will not automatically connect to my saved networks.

3. Cell network had a very hard time switching towers. Driving to work I switch at least three times. Every time in place of the 3G it switches to the o and I have to turn cell data off and back on for it to connect. I'm on Sprint.

4. Okay, this one is just a separate question, how do I edit my autofilll profile for Safari? Really seems like there should be a way to do this but it looks Apple forgot to add this (in all versions) and just never gets around to building it in.

5. AirPrint - this is one of those hot buttons with me so I will spare you the narrative but is there any device that can turn your USB or Networked printer into an Air Print printer so that I don't have to use a 3rd party app to print emails and pictures? Or a way to map a network printer (no because apple will only allow printing to HP's handful of Air Print printers that are over priced).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 6:12 AM

5 replies

Nov 11, 2012 9:15 AM in response to rsosebee

rsosebee wrote:

4. Okay, this one is just a separate question, how do I edit my autofilll profile for Safari? Really seems like there should be a way to do this but it looks Apple forgot to add this (in all versions) and just never gets around to building it in.

You can pick your "Me" card in Settings > Safari > Autofill > My Info after you turn Autofill on.

rsosebee wrote:

5. AirPrint - this is one of those hot buttons with me so I will spare you the narrative but is there any device that can turn your USB or Networked printer into an Air Print printer so that I don't have to use a 3rd party app to print emails and pictures? Or a way to map a network printer (no because apple will only allow printing to HP's handful of Air Print printers that are over priced).

Printopia will make printers available via AirPrint if you have a Mac on your network.

http://www.ecamm.com/mac/printopia/

iOS 6.0.1 reminders crash, phone hard boot daily

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.