Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you rotate a group of photos?

I use a summer 2007 iMac with latest operating system and latest aperature, both have latest updates. I've read the applicable help data. Should be really simple. Just select the photos to be rotated and do it. What simple item am I missing? I never had any problem with iPhoto, especially in this regard. I've been enduring this for a couple of years

I just don't want to pay Apple to help with such a simple item.

When I have a lot of photos to rotate and am reduced to doing them individually its frustrating and I wish I never left iPhoto.

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), Aperture 3.4.1

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 8:31 AM

It is simple - what is the problem, that it does not work for you?

Select the images in the Browser and press the "Rotate" button. Hold down the alt/opt key, if you want to change the rotation direction.

User uploaded file

Make sure, the "Primary Only" option is not enabled - otherwise only the "primary" selected image will be rotated, see:

Keywords or ratings are applied only to one of the selected images - why?

User uploaded file

Regards

Léonie

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2012 8:31 AM in response to amoppert

It is simple - what is the problem, that it does not work for you?

Select the images in the Browser and press the "Rotate" button. Hold down the alt/opt key, if you want to change the rotation direction.

User uploaded file

Make sure, the "Primary Only" option is not enabled - otherwise only the "primary" selected image will be rotated, see:

Keywords or ratings are applied only to one of the selected images - why?

User uploaded file

Regards

Léonie

How do you rotate a group of photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.