Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

delegate calendar sync with iphone

how do I get the delegate calender (color gray) on my mac ical to sync with my iphone? I downloaded a google calender from my daughters coach and it didn't come over as a google calender but as a delegate calender. There isn't a choice for delegate on my iphone.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 10:47 AM

1 reply

Dec 10, 2012 7:22 AM in response to chakala

I don't think you can do it from iCal, but you can establish a Google account (if you don't have one) and do it directly from Google. Google explains how here:

http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=138740

Basically, you go to "Settings" and click on "Mail, Contacts, Calendar." The first section is "Accounts." You can set up a Gmail account, similar to an iCloud account, and then decide whether Google Mail, Calendars, and/or Notes should be synced with the appropriate app on the iPhone.

I've had my Gmail synced to my iPhone for ages but only turned on Calendars this morning. Worked like a charm -- I have many Google calendars, mostly mine but some that have been shared with me, and they're all there.

delegate calendar sync with iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.