Skip navigation

delegate calendar sync with iphone

434 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 10, 2012 7:22 AM by RebDebGordon RSS
chakala Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Nov 9, 2012 10:47 AM

how do I get the delegate calender (color gray) on my mac ical to sync with my iphone?  I downloaded a google calender from my daughters coach and it didn't come over as a google calender but as a delegate calender.  There isn't a choice for delegate on my iphone.

• RebDebGordon Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 10, 2012 7:22 AM (in response to chakala)

I don't think you can do it from iCal, but you can establish a Google account (if you don't have one) and do it directly from Google.  Google explains how here:

http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=138740

Basically, you go to "Settings" and click on "Mail, Contacts, Calendar."  The first section is "Accounts."  You can set up a Gmail account, similar to an iCloud account, and then decide whether Google Mail, Calendars, and/or Notes should be synced with the appropriate app on the iPhone.

I've had my Gmail synced to my iPhone for ages but only turned on Calendars this morning.  Worked like a charm -- I have many Google calendars, mostly mine but some that have been shared with me, and they're all there.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.